When Passion Meets Purpose Great Things Happen
Our consultancy services cover all aspects of IM Strategy. From putting in place effective Data Governance, tackling Data Quality and Master Data Management, to delivering insight through Business Intelligence, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Information Management is a set of related capabilities that work together to help you define, manage and exploit your organisation’s information assets. We help you develop those capabilities so you can reduce risk, lower costs, increase revenue and ultimately become stronger and more successful.
Although we’d be delighted to develop your entire Enterprise Information Strategy, chances are you’ve already made progress in some areas, need help with a specific IM issue or just want some independent advice you can rely on. Whatever your situation, we’re happy to tailor our outputs to ensure you gain maximum benefit from our knowledge and experience.
- Capability Assessments designed to determine your current level of IM maturity and highlight your key strengths and weaknesses
- Business Motivation Models to capture and communicate your key business drivers for improved Information Management
- Strategic IM Roadmaps to guide the development of improved IM capabilities across your organisation
- IM Frameworks built upon industry best practice, to provide you with reusable templates for implementing different IM capabilities
- Technical Options Appraisals to determine the most appropriate technology enablers for your IM programme or assess the relative merits of your shortlisted products
In the majority of cases, the scope of our engagement can be constrained to a particular part of your business, an individual IM capability or a specific type of data. So whether you’re looking for a short piece of focused consultancy or an entire Enterprise Information Strategy, come and talk to us.